- To create awareness among students of the possibilities of blockchain technology.
- To provide students a forum to explore, discuss and showcase their knowledge and ideas on blockchain technology.
- To offer the students an opportunity to meet experts in blockchain technology who can provide additional insight from their own personal experience and know-how.
- Conduct biweekly meetings (zoom and/or on location) to present and discuss technical papers on blockchain technology, among students, faculty, and external experts.
- Maintain a blog to publish knowledge articles written by students on blockchain technology and publish recordings/documents on discussions at society meetings.
- Provide a FB group to build a relationship and facilitate effective communication among members.
Our Management Structure
- The society will be managed by a committee of students elected annually from among students who apply to join the society.
- The management committee consists of the president, secretary, treasurer, and two committee members.
- A standard set of bylaws of the university will be adapted.
Our Social Media Platforms:
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/sussexblockchain
- Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sussexblockchain
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sussexblockchai
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/sussexblockchain
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLFEpdfKZoW9_4TSJssSIQ